What we can do for you?
- Website design
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Help you with Marketing Communications
- Create copy/content
- Press releases
- Logo design
- Business cards
- Create, write & send newsletters or e-sales campaign
- Marketing plan execution
- Branding or Messaging
- Competitive audits
- Ad words campaign
- Blogs, Facebook or tweets
- Help with visibility
- Ad Hoc marketing advice
- Online advertising
- Write a brochure
- Generate Leads
- Design anything
- Market research
- Project management
- Plan an event
- Help with a trade show
Or we can act as your virtual marketing department
A virtual marketing director allows you to tap the expertise you need, when you need it, for marketing that gets results.
Using a virtual marketing director is an affordable means of hiring an experienced marketing professional to:
- Develop a marketing strategy to ensure maximum results from tactical efforts
- Identifying campaign tactics and help with execution
- Generating qualified prospects for sales pipeline
- Better leverage the web for marketing and sales initiatives
- Improving customer loyalty to drive more revenue
- Maximizing marketing tools and resources
- Managing marketing efforts and marketing budget
Why a Virtual Marketing Director?
When smaller businesses consider hiring full-time staff to handle functions like marketing, the costs can be expensive. If the business can afford a mid- or even senior-level marketing employee, they have to include benefits and perhaps bonus costs as part of their expense.
By comparison, outsource marketing resources don’t require a full-time salary and certainly don’t require benefits or other overhead.
The expertise you will get from a professional marketing director will well surpass the individual expertise of your employees. Moreover, they will help you with their outside contacts, suppliers, designers, copywriters and printers besides their own staff. You will get all these benefits free of cost. This will save you a great deal of time and money.
A Virtual Marketing Director (VMD) is an expert in marketing and will handle your marketing needs professionally. They have time-tested market strategies that work and deliver the goods. A VMD will help you with their outside contacts, suppliers, designers, copywriters and printers. You will get all these benefits free of cost.
Here are other benefits to consider:
- Fill skill gaps. Media has become increasingly fragmented and communications programs are more complicated.
- Reduce overhead. With outsourcing you don’t bear the hidden costs of recruiting, training, furnishing an office, and employee benefits and salary.
- Eliminate bias and leverage a broader, different perspective. Outsourcing eliminates the “We’ve always done it this way” mentality.
- Improve your focus. Outsourcing helps you to focus on the core competencies of your business.
- Jump-start your marketing. Outsourcing gives you access to experienced marketing professionals who can quickly develop plans and campaigns on the tightest of schedules. You can just say “Run with it” and start focusing on your other competing priorities.
For a PDF overview of the Virtual Marketing Director
Don’t See What You Need?
Ask us. If we can’t help you, we’ll point you to someone who can.